Emepelle Day Serum
Emepelle’s revolutionary MEP Technology addresses collagen loss and restores the natural function of Estrogen Deficient Skin, which is common during perimenopause and menopause.
MEP is clinically proven to safely and effectively improve dryness, dullness, laxity, atrophy, and the appearance of fine lines for more healthy, youthful-looking skin.
- Specifically formulated for those experiencing perimenopause and menopause
- Fast-absorbing and oil-free formula
How to use:
- Apply Emepelle Serum every morning to cleansed skin
- Dispense 1-2 pumps of the luxurious serum into your hands
- Apply to your face and neck with light upward sweeping motions
- Finish by gently sweeping the remainder of serum around the eye area
- Once the serum has absorbed into your skin, apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen to protect your skin throughout the day
For the evening use Emepelle Night Cream.
MEP is NOT a topical Estrogen or hormone replacement, but is proven to help Estrogen deficient skin.
The serum is also enriched with potent antioxidants, Vitamins C and E, plus Ferulic Acid and plant extracts for powerful free radical defence.
Peptides help combat oxidative stress whilst also targeting the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and skin laxity. Hyaluronic Acid helps improve skin’s moisture retention abilities to improve skin hydration.
Vitamin B3, also known as Niacinamide, helps to even skin tone, improve skin texture, brighten and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, plus boosted antioxidant protection.
Water (Aqua), Dimethyl Isosorbide, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, 3-0-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Glycereth-26, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Methyl Estradiolpropanoate, Superoxide Dismutase, Glyceryl Caprate, Glutathione, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate,1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ferulic Acid, Topcopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Camellia, Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentapeptide-28, Tetrapeptide-26, Dipeptide-4